Saturday, November 12, 2011

Weekend Getaway

I'm in the homeland this weekend! I had to be in NB for work on Tuesday, so I thought i'd make a weekend out of it, and surprise my mom. Turns out my dad was the one surprised, because he showed up at the wrong airport, and I was nowhere to be found! Thankfully my friend Jessica was up for the rescue!



I'm looking forward to seeing these two ladies, we took this picture when I was home in the summer; I think it will be one I treasure for a long time. My mom, grammy and I spent almost every Saturday together when I was growing up, and I have learned a lot from both of them!



 I'm hoping to see the munchkins too, my cousins are always a must see attraction!!



I'll be sure to take some good thrifting and NB patina pics to share next week!

Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...