Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Frenchy's: Where it all Began!



For those of you that don't know, Frenchy's is a used clothing franchise dispersed throughout Atlantic Canada. This is where I really first learned to thrift shop at the tender age of 13! I always make a point of stopping in whenever I am home, and the joke is I have all the fancy stores in Toronto, but I really can't wait to get my next "Frenchy's Fix". The thing that is key about this place is that all of the items are the same price, so a designer t-shirt and a Wal-Mart one are all the same price. It's the thrill of the hunt, and one of the best places in Atlantic Canada to find great unique pieces at great deals!


These are my good friends from school Crystal (right) and Jessica. Crystal was the first person to drag me in to Frenchy's way back when; she had found a great pair of navy palazzo pants (remember those!), and I had to check it out:) Thanks Crystal!

This trip's haul (and I only had 30 minutes):
Great silk j.jill blouse- $3.95
Wool military j.crew skirt- $4.00
Anne Klein summer skirt with pockets- $4.00
Khaki button down safari dress- $4.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...