Friday, November 18, 2011

Taste of Home

It's always nice to go home, everything's just a little bit more relaxed and comfortable; it feels good.  I had a great time catching up with family and friends, as well as taking the time to capture some of my favourite places and people!



















If you're ever in Fredericton, the Urban Almanac General Store is a great place to check out. They have lots of fun house stuff from small wares to furniture. They also now serve Tasha Tea which is fun to try while you're browsing!


Pretty Steeple!

Abby & Emma were great sports with the camera!





I also got to spend some time with my "little" brother! It's Movember season as you can tell!



It was nice to spend some time at home, although I must say now that my old room has been converted to a sewing room and I have little kittens and a handsome man waiting for me, coming back to my new home isn't that hard either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...