Saturday, November 5, 2011

Tailgate Antique Show



I was thrilled when I found out that the Tailgate Antique Show was on in Nashville when we were in town! I knew I had at least one day on my own when Chris was in meetings, so I decided to make a day of it. There wasn't much difference between the big  shows I've been to in Ontario & this one in Nashville aside from the obvious Americana and some crazy taxidermy. They had a ton of samplers, which I dream of finding in a thrift store one day because they're far too expensive for me to pick up at a show.



 These boxes were everywhere...i'm thinking I may frame this picture as art! The colours are gorgeous!




 My good friend Dixie-Anne loves taxidermy, so I had to take these pics, I couldn't believe what they had!





 I loved these industrial bins turned into tables!

This was Jason Parker Counce's booth, I fell in love and bought lots of supplies for DIY (old keys, scrabble tiles) and of course a jar! Everything he had was gorgeous. I also bought a handmade lavender owl he makes out of vintage materials that smells amazing! I love the idea of mounting baskets as shelves!


All in all it was a great trip to the show! If you're ever in Nashville they have a flea market at the fair grounds every fourth weekend that sounds like a good time!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...