Friday, November 18, 2011

Sackville

I was "back in the Sack" as they say in the Maritimes on Tuesday recruiting students at my Alma Mater Mount Allison University. Sackville is a gorgeous small town that I adore. It's also a great  central point of all three Maritime capital cities; you can get to Fredericton, Halifax and Charlottetown from Sackville in under 2.5 hours. Here are some of my favourite shots; I didn't make it to the marshes this trip, which is another must do, but there's always next time!

 Mel's Tea Room is legendary, serving milkshakes and breakfast to MTA students for a very long time

 The Vogue Theatre is a cute one screen theatre that had midnight toonie movies when I was in school. There were a few great girls nights held at the Vogue!

 Bridge Street is a wonderful little coffee shop, they have lots of yummy tea options and their breakfast bagels are delicious!



I loved the architecture of this old church, so beautiful!



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...