Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Window Shopping: My Dream Come True

Chris and I spent one morning on PEI touring Charlottetown with a coffee and tea in hand. We happened across Young FOLK & The Kettle Black and quickly realized this was most definitely one of my dreams made into reality! This shop had a quaint coffee shop on the first floor and then a second floor filled with antiques and handmade unique treasures! 


An old window filled with resin and buttons

Loving the handmade letters


Chris and I almost made this barn board door handle coat rack a couple of months ago...was cool to see it completed. I think the faucet handle one would be cool in a bathroom to hang towels on. The top racks were keys in key holes...



Have you come across any cool shops lately?

2 comments:

  1. I am in love, in love with the owls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've decided i'm going to attempt one of these guys for you as a sewing project!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...