Friday, July 13, 2012

Fab Find Friday: Singer Buttonholer

As you can probably tell, i'm a bit behind this week! Chris and I are headed to my beautiful friend Jess' wedding this weekend, and it's just been a crazy time trying to tie up all the loose ends before we leave.

The Fab Find is brought to you by my sweet friend Dixie Anne this weekend. She found me this original Singer Buttonholer complete with instruction manual and original case. This was a mega find for the green machine! Speaking of my sewing machine, remember when I told you all the parts arrived...turns out I was still missing one critical item- the rubber ring for the bobbin winder...I ordered one off ebay and am hoping it's here when we get back!

It kind of looks like a space ship!


Pristine condition

Close up.

Happy Weekend, we'll be spending it with good friends, close family and hopefully some nice weather and good food! I won't be posting until Friday of next week, but promise to bring back lots of good pictures and ideas!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...