The other night we were craving a cold treat, and we had an abundance of raspberries that were starting to get a bit soft, so we put two and two together and made raspberry sorbet. So I consulted what I am now calling the Ice Cream bible and found an easy raspberry sorbet recipe.
1. Puree 4 cups of raspberries, 1 cup of sugar and 2 cups of whole milk.
2. Stir in 2 Tsp of lemon juice
3. Strain your mixture to remove seeds (I used my sifter for this)
4. Set your mixer to stir and add your batter
5. Let it mix for 20-30 minutes until desired consistency is reached (you can see it getting firmer)