Monday, October 28, 2013

Orange Tabby Love

I haven't blogged about my two furry loves in a while, so I thought it was due time.

Yesterday morning I came down the stairs to see this in our living room. She must have decided she was part of the fall decor (at least she's the right colour).



Boy-Cat has been awfully snugly lately and loves to be brushed in front of the fireplace. Here is a shot of him all curled up from last week. I have so much love for this ball of fur. 



Hope you all had a good weekend. I made it to the last day of a Aberfoyle with  one of my best friends. I will share some pictures of our trip and my finds later this week. I also heard from my wedding photographer that our pictures are coming soon- can't wait to share them here on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...