Monday, June 4, 2012

Wedding Fever


Chris and I attended a wedding this weekend (first of 3 this summer); the weather held out thank goodness and the bride was absolutely stunning! I have always loved weddings, growing up my dad had a side business in wedding photography, and often I got to go as his date and assistant. I fluffed dresses and really just tried not to get in the way!

It seems that DIY weddings with a vintage rustic twist are very common right now, and I absolutely love the style. I discovered the Ruffled blog a couple of years ago when I came across this wedding from my home province. I actually went to university in the same town as this venue, and I had no idea it existed!

If you're interested in more DIY wedding inspiration check out the following:

Style Me Pretty Canada

Ruffled

Etsy Wedding

The other awesome resource is Pinterest...I would actually fathom a guess that wedding themed boards are their most common, or at least showing up in a top ten!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...