Friday, June 1, 2012

Fab Find Friday- Christie Deals

Can you believe it's the first day of June already? 

As promised, here are some of the finds I picked up at the Spring Christie show! Unfortunately not furniture (we're running out of space), but definitely some good smalls and textiles!





 Two more jars for my collection- a blue Gem with the cross and a purple Wallaceberg Gem. The colored jars are worth more than the clear jars, and I didn't have a strong purple, so was a good find!



A couple of hooks for our soon to be window coat rack!


A flow blue for my platter collection- i'm thinking of hanging a few of these on my kitchen wall


Missy is on top of two sugar sacks (soon to be pillows) and a piece of old flannel.


This was a gorgeous wedding ring cutter quilt that I couldn't resist. Two ends are raw, so I will need to finish them with some bias tape or edging, but I just loved the colours and pattern. I've announced to Chris that it will be our family picnic quilt- the kittens and I tested it out on the living room floor!


Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...