Friday, May 2, 2014

DIY Friday: Reversible Baby Blanket

This DIY Friday is brought to you by my very talented Momma. She made the most beautiful baby blanket for my baby shower. It is a cable knit afghan on one side that she has lined with the softest fleece blanket. I am sure this blanket will be treasured by our little one. It will be great to bundle up the car seat or stroller on cooler days (or on summer days for paranoid new parents)!



Here is a close up of the detailed work and the fleece on the back!





Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! We are participating in the community yard sale tomorrow and my good friend Tricia is coming by tonight to help me price and organize all the items so we're set for the morning! 

1 comment:

  1. As we say in the Maritimes - that is some beautiful! Nice work, Mom!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...