Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Browsing: Chapters Indigo

On Friday, I had some time in the afternoon to grab and iced chai from Starbucks and leisurely browse the Indigo home section. Although I felt most everything was overpriced, there were a few items I thought were cute enough to capture and see if I could DIY or find a deal on somewhere else.

Be Yourself pillow- love this message and thought would be cute on a Nursery chair.

Letters- I definitely want to find one for the nursery as Chris and I each have one for our initials.

Age Blocks- thought these would be cute for age pictures and very easy to DIY!

Oyster print- love the message, I'm finding tons of these I love, but you can find some great free printables on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...