Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Christie Favourites

Last Saturday was my favourite day of the year; the Spring Christie Antique Show. It was an absolutely gorgeous day, which meant the prices were a bit higher, but there were definitely great treasures to look at!

Here are a few of the items that caught my eye, but didn't come home with me:
Top Left- This coffee table was amazing, but it was also $945
Top Right: This cart was a good deal, and I thought maybe it could be used in the Nursery closet, but I wasn't sold on it, and it wasn't there when I went back for a second look
Bottom Left: The orange door would make an awesome blackboard
Bottom Right: I loved this little shelf, but I didn't love its $95 price tag

I did end up walking away with two items, a small picnic basket and this great windsor back rocking chair. The rocking chair is going to get a fresh coat of paint and a new cushion, which will be the subject of a future blog post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...