Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Kitchen Reveal...Sort Of

So here's what i've learned about myself lately...I am TERRIBLE at taking before pictures. I always forget until half way through whatever I am doing. Yes, I realize this will be terribly detrimental to my blogging success! I was painting my cupboard originally posted here on the weekend (to be shared soon), and only took a picture once I had the back of the shelves painted. It was no different for the kitchen makeover. Partly because I do a lot of work at night, and the kitchen is lacking in natural light in the middle of the day, so you're going to have to trust me that the yellow just didn't work in this space.

BEFORE:





AFTER a few coats of Horizon Gray






Painting this space was painful due to all of the tedious brush work, but I love how it turned out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...