Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Harvest Share: Week One

I am so excited about participating in the harvest share program with Carron Farms this summer. I grew up with fresh vegetables from my mom and grammy's gardens, so I've spoiled my palate to expect new carrots and potatoes every summer. Carron Farms is really close to our house, and every Thursday night we head out to the farm to pick out our basket. I've decided that I am going to capture each week's basket on Instagram as a photo project!

Week One's Basket Included:
-Romaine Lettuce
- Asparagus
- English Cucumber
- Red Pepper
- Yellow Zuchini
- Mushrooms
- Radishes
- Rhubarb

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful idea...I found someone in my area to support on a weekly basis.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...