Friday, May 31, 2013

Loving Lately

So I was able to stay away for one week! In that brief time away, I actually come up with a few ideas for posts that I really didn't want to wait on, so i've decided to post when the creative juices are flowing. This may mean once a week or once every couple...so bear with me:) Thank you to everyone who told me you would miss my blog and for understanding that sometimes you just need a break! The kitchen reveal, a picture by picture to-do list and loving lately recaps are few of the posts I have floating around in my mind!

In the last two weeks we have made much wedding progress including my last dress fitting (I LOVE how it turned out), bridesmaid dress shopping in one day (i.e. 8 hours of shopping), my friend Cait came to visit and my mother-in-law to be threw me a wonderful shower!!!

Now on to a  few of the things I'm loving lately:


1. Using the vintage suitcases for storage- this one is holding all of my table linens!


2. Funny kitty sleeping poses- last week they both decided stretched out arms was the way to go...I think Boy-Cat looks particularly regal!



3. The idea of hanging my platters on an old plate rack. I saw this one at the antique show, but it was too pricey...it will be my summer hunt item!


Happy Friday everyone, hope you have a great weekend!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...