Monday, May 27, 2013

Pausing to Enjoy the Moment


“Be present in all things and thankful for all things.”
― Maya Angelou

I am taking a break from posting regularly on my blog. This is a very busy time (some would argue the best time in my life to blog), and I have a lot to be thankful for.  For the next few months I want to purposefully be present and live in the beautiful moments going on around me. Sometimes, without intention this space is a source of pressure. I feel the need to keep it up, document things I might not typically document and be witty and eloquent when I'm not feeling that way at all. I put this on myself, so for now, I'm putting myself on a time-out! I may post highlights every now and then, we'll see how long I can stay away!  

Have a glorious summer and thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...