Monday, April 1, 2013

Pretty Storage

I'm a big fan of vintage tins and storage boxes, the chippier the better! Not only are they beautiful to look at, but they can also provide great storage options for your home. All of these were thrifted or picked up at an antique market. The majority of the time, they cost less than the generic plastic bins you can pick up at a big box store (they were all less than $5), and they add great character to your space. Functional pretty storage is always a plus in my books (especially when I am trying to find a home for all of our things)!

My yellow flower tin holds the cat toys and brushes. The pretty rose tin holds my cookie cutters.


The cracker tin holds my cake decorating supplies, and the basket holds tea. The basket is a Pottery Barn find from Value Village

Happy Monday everyone, hope you had a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...