Thursday, April 11, 2013

Freezer Makeover

So one of the things I have come to appreciate as a new homeowner attempting to get the house in order is the small wins. Although I am not really ready to show you any large room makeovers, I can show you my freezer! I put this together while I was cooking dinner tonight, all it took was 8 minutes and two small storage bins from Target. Now, I can easily pull out my frozen fruits and veggies and my meat for meal prep.

                                               Before                                                                                  After

My trip to target was also handy in organizing my pantry. We're not all the way to bright yet, but it's a vast improvement from what it looked like last week! Clear bins are a great option for deep pantries. I have pinned a few swoon-worthy pantries here.



Organizing is not my greatest strength, but as my German best friend says: "A place for everything and everything in its place".


Hope your week is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...