Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What I'm Reading

I'm currently reading two books at once. This is uncommon for me, I typically like to focus, but my friend has loaned me a book that I just had to start right away. Both of these books are fantastic, and I'd recommend them to anyone considering a bit of change to their daily routine:)


This book is great for anyone who has a dream of doing something on their own one day, and after reading the book you'll learn the one day/someday doesn't have to be so far away!


I wanted to read this book after I heard Sherry talked about it on Young House Love. It's basically a DIY for improving your own day to day happiness. I'm only on the third chapter, but it already inspired me to de-clutter this weekend. For some reason I do feel better that our linen closet and files are now organized!

Have you read any good books lately? Summer is definitely the time I love to take advantage of some sunny-day reading, so if you have any recommendations I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...