Friday, May 25, 2012

Fab Find Friday: Dreaming of Paris!

I picked up this beauty on last Friday night at Value Village and can't wait to try a few of the recipes. There's just something magical about french pastries and cakes to me. I have never been to Paris, but it is definitely at the top of my list, and bakeries are certainly on the itinerary! I secretly hope that Chris will get sent to France for work, we'll live in an apartment above a bakery, and the owner will take me in and let me be their apprentice!




I also found a bag of old thread spools for $0.99! I have an apothecary jar filled with ones from my grammy's house in our hallway. I've seen these going for $10-15 a dozen at antique shows...so I just couldn't leave them behind!


I love the illustrations at the start of each section




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...