Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Aberfoyle Adventures

Chris and I went to the Aberfoyle spring show on Saturday morning. Chris was very enthusiastic about finding everything on my list (I think he thought if we got it all done in one go we wouldn't have to go to any more antique shows this summer)! We found a few items, and Chris actually did the majority of the negotiating. Here's some of the eye candy from the show. I'll post our purchases later this week.





Loving the grey chest of drawers



These were a steal for $85 for the set...I couldn't justify them,
but i'm sure they made someone happy!

1 comment:

  1. Those are super cool. There are tons of things you could have used them for. Pinterest had a medicine cabinet made out of an old suitcase.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...