Friday, May 18, 2012

Fab Find Friday

Happy Friday everyone! As promised here are some pics of a few of the goodies we picked up at Aberfoyle on Sunday! The theme of this trip was storage, and we found lost of options...here's what we brought home!


I picked up the yellow metal tin on the right for $5. It's a great storage piece and is sharing a room with my Christie picnic basket that holds all of the cat toys and brushes.



We found our "chest of drawers" in the form of an old washstand. It got a good cleaning and although it may get stripped down the road (the wood is gorgeous)...it's a happy antique white for now



Chris bought me this basket after I fell in love at first sight and he convinced me to walk away. It's at the bottom of our stairs right now, but I have visions of it holding blankets or towels in the future.


This was a non-storage decorative purchase...an old non-functional kitchen scale...I LOVE IT!!!

Have a great long weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...