Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Life Lately



Chris sent me this picture yesterday while I was at work, and I think it captures life perfectly right now...we're all trying to soak in the sun to make it to Spring. It feels like it has been a long winter, and we still have a number of weeks to go.


Here are some of the things that have been keeping us sane:

1. Netflix- we've watched a number of movies, and just finished season one of Homeland
2. The Library- I love looking up the top reviewed books in blogs and on Amazon and then renting them from the library. Having a due date to return the book motivates me to actually make the time to read. I just finished The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty; it was excellent.
3. Yoga and Gym Trips- I love exercising outside, but sometimes it's just too cold, so a trip to the gym or a yoga class always make me feel better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...