Monday, March 10, 2014

Reading Nook

We recently bought a new sectional for our living room which left us to find a new home for our comfy old green couch. Since our sitting room has never had much in the way of seating options, I gave up my dream of built-ins for a cozy reading area with a gallery wall in the not so distant future. I have a feeling this is going to be one of my favourite spaces in the house.


I've repurposed almost everything we already had to make this nook cozy, but I did add an inexpensive clamp light from Ikea to provide for reading light when it gets dark outside. I also plan to add bookshelves to the wall where my diploma is currently hung. I love the natural light in this room and the stone fireplace. It really is a great space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...