Friday, March 21, 2014

DIY Friday: Dollar Art

I have been MIA lately. I'm not sure what it is about 2014, but I haven't been taking as many pictures. I am hoping the Spring will wake up the photographer in me!

Last weekend I walked into a calendar store selling all of their calendars for a dollar because they're going out of business. I picked up a couple that I thought I liked for the art, and thought this one was particularly great. It is basically a calendar of positive messages, and I just love the font and colours.


I plan to pick out my favourites and either frame them separately or make a collage!


I hope you all have a great weekend. We're catching up on some Homeland, and I am exploring a small town with one of my girlfriends tomorrow. I promise to post more next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...