Friday, November 9, 2012

Fab Find Friday: Wedding Dress


Sorry about the lack of a post last Friday, turns out I have a very exciting Fab Find to share, but I can't show you any pictures for obvious reasons...I found my wedding dress last Thursday night! I just wasn't feeling 100% about the jeweled numbers that were my top favourites from my shopping experience here. I liked how the gowns fit, but thought they were just a little too glitzy!

So, Tricia met me at Ritche bridal in Toronto on the Thursday night, and we went at it again! My consultant was Stephanie, and she was fabulous, a woman on a mission after my own heart...she had even been to Frenchy's in NB! Although I originally pegged Ritche as a little too fancy for me, they were hosting their Fall Sale, and the gown I ended up choosing was on sale! It does need some alterations, so I am currently looking for an affordable experienced seamstress (the store quoted $500!!!), but the bones are just right:)


This is a big check off my wedding list, and it feels good to have found something so lovely, and to have saved a little money in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...