Sunday, October 28, 2012

House Crashing- Crystal's Country Home

I visited my friend Crystal's new home when I was in NB last weekend. Crystal has had a bit of a whirlwind year. She moved her and her sweet boy Lukas home to NB last summer and since then has gotten a new job, met  a wonderful guy, bought a house and gotten engaged! I wish that I could see my friends from home more often than I do, but we always make the most of it when we're down for a visit!

This is a look at Crystal's new home, I love her country style!

The master bedroom, love the colour blocking!

The living room


Living Room 


Lukas' bathroom, love that it doesn't look too much like a kids bathroom as they also use this as a guest bathroom.


I loved all of the little details in Crystal's house, we share a love for country stars!


This was my favourite piece, she bought it at the market in Fredericton and they are handmade from old doors or cabinetry. She hasn't hung it on the wall yet, but it definitely gave me DIY ideas!!!


Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...