Monday, October 15, 2012

Feels Like Fall

I think this year is the latest I have ever left putting up my fall decorations. Typically as soon as October hits, I am pulling that blue bin from the garage rafters! We designated this weekend as a recovery weekend from our trip, so I took the opportunity to "fall-up" the house!

The buffet area in the dining room is always my favourite space to decorate. I should have taken a before pic to really show the transformation! The framed leaf is a DIY project i'll share later this month.



This is the kitchen and dining room table in all its harvest festive glory

This is the living room space, I totally only discovered the ledge above our front entryway today...a good place for pumpkins and old books! Side note- the word above the frame is Boo! and not Bod:) I used old play blocks that were thrifted from Aberfoyle to create a fall greeting.



Have you decorated from Fall? Found any new nooks in your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...