Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Caramel Apple Cupcakes

My friend made these cupcakes for an event we went to in the summer, and I knew I wanted to try my hand at them for fall treat. When Dixie Anne asked me to bring dessert for Thanksgiving Dinner, I was ready to go. Apples are a true sign of fall for me, and I love the apple caramel combination. Last year I brought an apple caramel cheesecake for Thanksgiving!

This recipe came from the DC Cupcakes sisters and can be found here. You can also find a recipe to their pumpkin spice cupcakes on the same page. I'm making them this week for Chris' fall potluck, so will report on them next week!



Once the cupcakes have cooled, you use an apple corer to take out the centre and fill it with yummy caramel!


Finished Product! They're a bit on the sweet side, so I may ease up on the caramel next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...