Friday, August 31, 2012

Fab Find Friday: Danish Deal

No, we're not talking about the breakfast pastry! I bought this bracelet ages ago at a yard sale with Dixie Anne for $0.25. I have a number of fun coloured bangles and wanted to add this green one to the mix. I wore it to work today and for the very first time noticed that it had a brand name and date stamped inside: buch + deichmann 1981. Turns out they were a Danish based company that sold plastic hair accessories and jewelry in the 70s and 80s. Today they only sell eyeglasses. Their vintage jewelry pieces are actually quite sought after, and a bracelet like this one could for for $30-40 on ebay...I swear it's just plastic.






Happy weekend! We're off to the Paris Fair, which I am very excited about. I haven't been to a county fair in a few years. Demolition Derby here we come:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...