Friday, August 17, 2012

Fab Find Friday: Caramel Bits

I know this isn't vintage or antique related, but I felt I needed to share one of my favourite baking products from the US. Whenever I visit Cait, I make her take me to the Grocery Store. I love visiting grocery stores in other countries and checking out what they carry that we don't have in Canada. A few years ago I spotted these Kraft Caramel Bits. Originally for caramel apples I'm guessing, they're the perfect size for cookie mix ins! I picked up two bags this past trip, and I can't wait to make Chris' favourite Peanut Butter Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies! When I don't have these on hand, I just use the caramel squares and cut them into bits myself (certainly not as convenient), but the results are similar.


How about you, do you have a favourite product you can only get in another country?

Happy Friday everyone!

Jess

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...