Friday, August 10, 2012

The Way Life Should Be

Hello from the beautiful state of Maine! I am visiting my good friend Caitlin and her sweet kitty Elliot this weekend. Caitlin just bought her first house in December and this is my first visit to her new digs. I will post a house crashing post next week of all the great work and decor she has done already (and of course an Elliot photo shoot)!



This morning we met up with my parents in Portsmouth New Hampshire for me to try on wedding dresses. We found a couple that I liked and will keep in mind, but more importantly figured out the style I like and what looked good.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. A big shout out to one of my avid readers Emily and her kitty Luna:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...