Saturday, September 20, 2014

Nursery Update

The nursery had a bit of a do-over once the crib arrived as it didn't quite fit where I thought it would. We moved the change table to the other wall, and it seems to be working quite well.

Funny story about the crib- it's not the one I thought we were getting, but I am so happy it turned out this way. I was expecting a white crib , and when it arrived it was grey. I love how it fits in the room and pulls grey from the polka dots and stars. I still have to add the yellow chevron crib skirt I made.


Chris gifted me the balloon print that says The Best Is Yet To Come for our first anniversary . The nursery chair was a Kijiji find.


The reading nook got a brand new pink colourful clock and a repurposed red side table.



All in all I am pretty happy with how this space turned out for our little girl .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...