Saturday, September 6, 2014

Baby C Week 2


Baby C turned 2 weeks old on Thursday. I took two photos because I couldn't decide which I liked better.



I do plan to document her birth story in a few weeks when I can dedicate some time to it.

In the meantime- here's what I've noted about parenting a two week old:

- It is by far the hardest thing I have ever done
- I read that you're going to be tired, and you have a choice to either be tired and angry or just tired. I have decided to just be tired.
- Having your own child is nothing like babysitting, no matter how much of a "natural" you're told you are 
- I think babies absorb your energy, so I feel it's very important to stay as positive as possible no matter how frustrated you might be on the inside
- Probiotics are a good thing- for everyone
- You will always want your own mom when you have your own child
- Having a shower, brushing and flossing your teeth are definitely accomplishments
- It's true what they say- the love for your child is overwhelming and unlike anything you've ever felt before- even when she gets her white socks in her poopy diaper or throws up on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...