Monday, January 20, 2014

Tick Tock Clock

We got a few beautiful handmade gifts for our wedding. I have already posted about the gorgeous afghan crocheted by my good friend Jessica here, and today I am back to share the beautiful clock that Chris' good family friends built for us. This clock is beautiful and very special to us. My grandmother used to have a grandfather clock, and the sound of the chimes still makes me think of visiting her when I was little.



Virgil put so much time into building this beautiful clock for us, and we love the way it looks in our home. The cats are also very fond of the swinging arm!




There is and inscription with our names and wedding date on the back. I have dreams of this clock becoming a heirloom we pass down to our children and grandchildren one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...