Sunday, September 23, 2012

Welcome Fall

I love the fall, it's by far my favourite season. Swishing leaves is among my most desired activities and who can say no to a pumpkin spice latte (Chris may or may not ask for them year round).


One of the true tale signs of fall for me is apples. My parents have an apple orchard and when I was small I used to pick an apple on my way to the bus in the fall. Despite the fact that this is the regular set up on my recipe book cupboard (the basket usually has bananas in it), today it spoke to me! I love the way apples look in my green bowl (that I've had for ages) and how the green is picked up in my rolling pin handles. The apples sign came from DA (I rescued it from the yard sale)! My recipe box is a Michael's find.

Happy Monday all. It's a crazy week, but there's a light and hopefully a few blog posts coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...