Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Weekend Find

I stopped by a garage sale on the weekend and found this really cute metal rack/planter/stand/I really don't have any idea what it is. When I asked the hosts how much, they said "10 cents, actually we'll give you a bag of cookies if you take it away." The garage sale was for charity, so I offered them a dollar and they gave me a bag of cookies and this lovely item. I don't know exactly what I am going to use it for, I think it would be a great stand for cupcakes if I had a bakery, but I do think a coat of bright spray paint is int its future! Right now I am thinking red or yellow, but we'll see!



Does this item look familiar to anyone? Anyone have any idea what it may have been used for in the past? Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...