Friday, July 4, 2014

Tall Poppy

We had a bit of a mini vacation last weekend, starting in one of my favourite places in Ontario; Prince Edward County and then making our way up North to spend the weekend at a cottage with friends. We had a wonderful time, and it was so nice to getaway before the baby arrives!

We ate very well while in Prince Edward County, but my favourite dining experience was definitely our visit to the Tall Poppy Cafe each morning. It was conveniently across the street from our little hotel, and it had such a great vibe! The food was amazing and the decor was awesome. This is the kind of cafe that everyone wants in their home town. It has a serve yourself coffee station, which just makes you feel at home. All in all it was a fabulous little place that I fell in love with, and I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting the County!




My delicious breakfast on day one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...