Friday, July 11, 2014

Fab Find Friday: Chris' Nursery Update

Have I told you lately that I have the best husband in the world. I know I am pretty biased, and probably don't say it enough, but when I came home on Tuesday night this week- the man was a hero! He told me that he had a big surprise for me, and then proceeded to tell me that he really liked what he did, so if I didn't like it- I should use my best poker face and let him down gently! When I got home, he led me upstairs, I closed my eyes and he showed me that he had selected and installed a lighting fixture in the nursery!

The nursery room didn't have any overhead lighting, and Chris was able to purchase a fixture that we could plug in (thanks to the random outlet in the closet, and run the line around the frame and hook it with a ceiling hook. It looks great and I absolutely love the fixture...that man has good taste! It comes with a handy on/off switch that Chris will mount on the wall for me and then cover the cord with cable cover.

Here's a glimpse of what it looks like lit up!

While he was out, he also managed to find me a very cute fan for the nursery as well. I love the style and its playful colour!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend. Chris' mom is hosting a baby shower this weekend. We're less than 6 weeks away now and sh*t is definitely getting real!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...