Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Groupon Guestbook

We're officially one month away today, so lots of excitement and last minute details underway!

As I mentioned in this post, Groupon is a great source for saving money on wedding items. One of the very common items regularly posted on Groupons is for photo books. So far I have purchased two of these vouchers. I used the first voucher to create a leather bounded guest book for people to sign at the wedding using some of our engagement photos. I simply downloaded the software, designed the book and sent in my order. Overall I saved about 70% on the cost, which is great and I loved the way it turned out. 

One of my favourites from the engagement session




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...