Tuesday, March 12, 2013

No-mad's Land

You'll have to excuse the lack of posting, it's moving week and we're beyond buried in boxes, meetings, and last minute details. I am taking a break to share some images of the weekend with you.

Turns out cats can sleep through anything on anything when they want to. Missy found comfort in the back of the lazyboy set on the kitchen table and Boy-Cat ignored all of the movement and boxes around him and gravitated to the warmth of the laptop on the couch.



I took this picture on the way home from a trip out to our new house and village. I love how small town it is, I love that there is a local coffee shop, community activities like fairs, scarecrow contests and bonfires, and the fact that I can walk to town in twenty minutes. 

We're moving on Saturday and thanks to a number of good friends pitching in, it shouldn't be too bad. I can't wait to be there and to introduce the kitties to their new home and a world outside of the burbs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...