Friday, January 25, 2013

Fab Find Friday: Kitchen Tins

With 2013 being the year of bread and all as noted here...I just couldn't pass up taking this sweet girl home with me last weekend when I visited the thrift store. She is a Kromex original, and according to some internet research selling for upwards of $75 (not bad considering I paid $5).


Then, in pure kismet, my friend's sister posted these great cannisters on Facebook, and I had to have them...my new girl needs some company:) Jayne is just starting to sell her pickings through her shop Shakey's Vintage, so please check out her Etsy Page:)


Bad lighting= not being able to read Flour, Coffee, Tea

One big happy family...if only we could find the runaway sugar!


Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...