Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Small Towns

Chris and I are off to Prince Edward County this weekend! I have always wanted to go, so I am very much looking forward to checking out all of the local shops and restaurants. They're having Countylicious right now, so we've got reservations at one of the well known spots East & Main Bistro! You can look forward to the pics and stories next week.

I thought I would start out the week sharing some of the great pics we took when we went to another Small Town a few weeks ago; St. Jacob's Village. I had been to the market but never to the village, and they had some great sights! A tip for Antique Hunters- Hamel Brooms is not just a Broom shop:)







This was a very cool set of shops set up in an old flour silo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...