Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Tolerating Intolerances



We've been dealing with a medical mystery in our house since November. Miss Charlotte has a few symptoms of a food intolerance (I'll spare you the graphic details), so I have spent the better part of 4 months eliminating common allergens from my diet. This is difficult for a girl with no food restrictions who loves to bake and eat! We're not out of the woods yet but I've been told to go back in a normal diet until February. (***since drafting this, I have actually gone off of gluten and dairy again...fingers crossed things are improving)

In the meantime, I thought it would be fun to share some of the successful things I made while on these special diets





 







There you have it folks- if you're ever avoiding soy, dairy and egg for whatever reason- here are some yummy recipes that are tried and tested. Throwing gluten into the mix has definitely thrown me off, so if you know of any yummy gluten-free recipes please send them my way:)

1 comment:

  1. I would like the bread recipe when you get a chance. Like the fingerprint cookies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...