Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Ambition or "While Charlotte was Sleeping"

I'm not sure when (or if) I will actually get to this list, but I wanted to write it down, so that it is out there, and I can hold myself to it as best as possible! This is the list of everything I would like to accomplish while Charlotte is sleeping on my maternity leave. I have friends who have said forget it, but I am going to try!


Maternity Leave To-Do List
- Paint the hallway
- Paint the master bath and update the lighting and vanity
- Refinish the shelf that's in the shed
- Host a yard sale
- Add shelving to the sitting room and spare bedroom
- Strip the wallpaper in the spare bathroom and paint or update wallpaper
- Master white bread making
- Attempt sourdough bread making




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...