Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sale Season

 It's quickly becoming my favourite time of year, the spring antique sale and flea market season!

Here are the dates for the big ones I am planning to attend:

May 3- Our community yard sale (I have two tables!)

On the weekend I was introduced to an entirely new kind of sale: The Mom Sale! I was invited by a friend to a sale she goes to every year hosted by an association of parents of multiples. It is basically an indoor yard sale of kids stuff. I didn't know what to expect, but the deals were great! One of the items I was after was a play gym as I heard these are great for tummy time and early engagement. I picked up the one pictured below for $3!!! After a quick spin in the washing machine and some new batteries, it's as good as new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...