Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: We Made It!

Well folks, we made it! Last Saturday Chris and I officially became Mr & Mrs! This wedding was a labour of love from everyone involved, and the day proved to be far more emotional than I had ever anticipated. There is so much I've been waiting to share with all of you. We completed tons of DIYs for the special day including DIY Bouquets and Boutonnieres, Centrepieces, Handmade Sparkle Belt, Table Linens, Favours, Bunting, Table Numbers to name a few. I also plan to share my lessons learned and advice for others planning a DIY wedding.


Photo Credit: Heather Grattan Photography


There will be radio silence for the next couple of weeks as we enjoy some time together on our honeymoon, but there will be plenty to share upon our return!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...