Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Thank You Bunting


Now that most of the big stuff is done for the wedding, I can start digging into some of the crafts and smaller details. As I believe I mentioned previously, I am going to be decorating with bunting and burlap. I have seen burlap banners all over pinterest and etsy, but knew I could recreate this myself very easily. I used Jennifer Leigh's tutorial here, and am very happy with the results. I lucked out earlier in the year when I found a great stencil set at the Dollarama for $2, and just used some leftover burlap and acrylic craft paint I had on hand! For next to nothing I created this thank you banner that we will probably use for thank you cards as well as a decor item at the reception!





The Finished Product!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...